Jul 9, 2013

European Volunteer Service in Braga, Pietro



Hi, my name is Pietro, I'm an Italian 22 years old boy who is currently enjoying his EVS in Braga, Portugal.
In Italy, I live in a city called Vicenza, quite close to Venice, probably one of the most famous cities in Italy.. I guess..
I like visual arts in general, that's why I'm in deep love with photography, graphic design, illustration, animation and video production/editing. These subjects combined are my strong suit, subjects which actualize as my main contribution to the organization that i work for: Juventude Cruz Vermelha. I'm very proud of my org, it's dynamic and young. It offers great opportunities and as EVS i have a lot of time to develop personal projects. So, hope to see you around people, nothing better than seeing our group getting bigger and bigger!