Sep 12, 2011

Summer Holidays|Project GERAÇÃO TECLA

During the Summer 2011 the project GERAÇÃO TECLA ensures a range of activities for children.
We share here some of the children's stories:


I am Rafael, but some call me Cafu. I am 10 years old and passed to the 4 grade. I come here in order not to stay alone at home. The activities are great, I like going to the pool a lot, but don’t enjoy that much riding a bus. Today we are going to a summer camp, I have no idea what we are going to do there we just know that we will spend every morning at the beach.

My name is Barbara, I am 11 years old, this year I will stay in the 6th grade, because I didn’t put enough effort to pass to the next. Now, during the holidays we are proposed at the Red Cross activities for many people and we will have a summer camp. I will be able to participate and I think I will like it. It will be an opportunity I can enjoy. I think the Red Cross is doing a very good job, as always.

My name is Carina, I am 11 years old, I am a student and just passed to the 6th grade. I participate in the summer activities and I when I go to the summer camp I would like to have a lot of fun on the beach. My favorite activity is going to the swimming pool.

My name is Nalim Borges, I am 11 years old and I just passed to the 5th grade. What I expect from the summer camp is fun and entertainment, a lot of adrenaline, dancing till we drop on the floor, a lot of swimming and coming back home with a smile on my face.

I am João, I am 13 years old and I just passed to the 8th grade. I hope that during the summer camp we will play football and do paintball and that we will be going to the beach and doing capoeira.

I am Mara, I am 13 years old, I come to the Red Cross because there is no one to stay with me at home. There are various  activities, my favorite ones are swimming, cooking, playing on the computers and many more. I am in the 8th grade.

My name is Alexandre, I am 9 years old and passed to the 5th grade. I participate in the Red Cross activities in order not to stay at home and watch tv for hours. Today, I am going to the summer camp, holidays in Apúlia, I hope everything will go well. Among our activities is going to the pool, cooking, doing arts, playing games and many others I don’t remember, my favorite one is going to the pool.

I am José and I come here not to stay alone at home. The Red Cross does various and fun activities. Some of them are going to the pool, cooking, going to museums, playing computers, and many others. I like the most going to the pool.

I am Roberto, I am 8 years old, I am a student and just passed to the 3rd grade. I like the Red Cross activities a lot and I hope that during the summer camp we will participate in activities such as capoeira, football, paintball, canoeing, going to the beach and the disco.

My name is Gonçalo, I am 7 years old and passed to the 2nd grade. I like the Red Cross activities because I can learn more.

I am Tiago, I am 8 years old and I passed to the 3rd grade. I like the activities and I hope the summer camp will be cool and it will be a big party. I also hope we will be participating in fun activities.

My name is Francisco, I am 11 years old and passed to the 5th grade. I like the Red Cross because we do various things. My favorite activities are going to the swimming pool, cooking and playing on the computers.
 
I am Fernando, I am 11 years old and I like the activities I participate in. My favorite one is  swimming. I fell in love with Margarida. I hope we will have a lot of outdoor activities.

My name is Margarida, I am 10 years old and I hope to have a lot of fun on the summer camp. I would also like to dance on the disco. I like the job that the Red Cross is doing with me and the other kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment